Stringer Fine Arts Reservation Form
How to Schedule in the SFAC:
1. Call the Fine Arts Department Secretary, Susan Evans, at 620-665-3503, for an initial contact to check your event dates against the current SFAC events calendar to receive tentative scheduling.
2. Submit this form no later than two weeks after your initial contact. Requested dates must be released after that time if no form is received.
3. Request forms submitted without an initial contact will receive all consideration and a quick response. However, your proposed dates may not be available. Please call prior to submitting the form to insure your event can be scheduled as you plan and prefer.
3. PLEASE NOTE: This is an request for room and space reservations. It is not a guarantee of your request. Reservations are not final until you have received a written contract for your event (including all campus events requested). This is written policy for the SFAC.
4. Refer to the Handbook of Policies & Procedures for any fees you may incur in your use of the Center and for liability and policy questions.
PLEASE NOTE: HCC has an exclusive contract for all food with Great Western Dining Services. You are responsible for contacting them yourself at 665-3406.
Reservable Rooms' Names, Capacities, and Details: Check all that you request be reserved
Recital Hall:466 Theatre/Auditorium seating only
Foyer:150 Standing only, no furniture allowed by fire code
FA 102 (Classroom):25 Not Multi-media equipped, drafting tables, stools
FA106 (Classroom):42 Multi-media equipped, student desks
FA120 (Classroom): 68 Multi-media equipped, tables & chairs
FA122 (Classroom): 40 Multi-media equipped, student desks
FA123 (Classroom): 40 Not Multimedia equipped, student desks
FA134 (Conference Room):20 Not multi-media equipped, conference table, chairs
FA143 (Band Rehearsal Hall): 150Not Multi-media equipped, musician posture chairs, music equipment
FA145 (Choir Rehearsal Hall):100 Not multimedia equipped, musician posture chairs, permanent stepped floor, grand piano
Gallery Theatre: 225 Maximum capacity is less with tables and chairs added
Arrangements for the Gallery Theatre:
Please note any additional information here:
Please be patient while this form is submitting. Do not close the window until you have reached the thank you screen.