2014 Registration Forms   

Scheduled enrollment days and times are over.  If you are looking to still enroll for the Fall 2014 semester please complete the form and we will get it out the proper area to contact you.

If you have already completed an application for admissions please complete the registration form below.  If you have not completed an application for admissions please do so before completing the registration form.  Click here to apply.   


* Student ID number if known: 
 * Full Name: 
 * Address: 
 * City: 
 * State: 
Zip Code: 
Cell Phone:  (10 digits)
 * Home Phone:  (10 digits)
 * Email Address: 
High School: 
Graduation Year:


 What is your intended major or field of study?  
ACT Scores: 
You will need a copy of your ACT on file at HCC.  Scores can be faxed or
mailed prior to your enrollment day, or you may bring a copy of your score
report with you.  HCC admissions fax number is 620-728-8199.
If you have  marked one or both of the boxes above, you must have a transcript
on file with HCC prior to enrollment.  All hand-carried copies will be considered
unofficial, but can be used for enrollment purposes.
I am requesting to use a disability accommodation on my placement tests.
 For more information regarding Disability Services at HCC, please contact the Coordinator of Disability Services, Lisa Jolliff, by phone (620-665-3554 or 1-888-GO-HUTCH ext. 3554) or email (jolliffl@hutchcc.edu).