Welcome to Hutchinson Community College Human Resources
The Human Resources Department is committed to supporting the College's mission, vision, and strategic goals. We will accomplish our mission by developing and implementing policies, programs, and services that balance the efficient use of College resources, while effectively addressing the collective needs of faculty, staff and administrators through:
- Developing and maintaining a system for employment and selection that is responsive to the needs of departments and is free of discriminatory biases.
- A complete job description is available for every full-time position.
- Providing a comprehensive, affordable insurance and benefits program.
- Continuously investigating new benefit offerings that are responsive to the needs of employees
- Implementing a performance development plan that recognizes the contributions of each employee and encourages personal and professional growth.
- Continuously reviewing policies and procedures in an effort to improve College services.
- Exploring new ways to incorporate technology in the efficient delivery of human resources services.